Copyright © 2015 Wanda Alexander's Panache Interior. All Rights Reserved
KITCHEN NOTES, SOLUTIONS AND HIGHLIGHTS
1. Eliminated pantry space to make room for French door Refrigerator and pull out storage.
2. Gained 40" of counter space by relocating refrigerator to old pantry space.
3. Installed stove top, down draft and warming drawer into counter height portion of the 6'x10' island.
4. Installed 5 various styles of Swarovski Crystal hardware on kitchen cabinets.
5. Installed panels on refrigerator, warming and dishwasher drawers.
6.Designed two 72" wall cabinets to feature Spice drawers and a Wine rack.
7. Installed four base pull-outs for storage (6" pull-outs next to stove top and 9" pull-outs on both sides of island
8. Relocated AC wall vent to side wall to gain additional cabinet space.
9. Installed Accent lighting in glass front cabinets, under cabinet leds, and chandelier above island.