Copyright © 2015 Wanda Alexander's Panache Interior. All Rights Reserved
KITCHEN NOTES, SOLUTIONS AND HIGHLIGHTS
1. Sealed off 1 of 2 opening (same wall) that lead into family room to gain uninterrupted wall space for cabinets
2. Removed bulkhead and enlarged peek through opening into family room.
3. Moved stove top from Kitchen Island to wall for overhead venting system.
4. Designed 4 cabinet towers to accommodate: 1. TV and Oven, 2. Microwave 3. Elevated Dishwasher 4. Pantry
5. Increased Kitchen Island length from 45" to 120".
6. Installed sink and warming drawer into furniture Style Island.
7. Eliminated kitchen pantry on both sides of the wall and the back windows.
8. Installed French doors to Sun room in right corner adjacent to French doors that lead outside.
9. Accent lighting installed in glass front cabinets , under cabinets and pendents over island.