A SUPERB CHEF THAT LOVES TO WINES AND DINE
Copyright © 2015 Wanda Alexander's Panache Interior. All Rights Reserved
KITCHEN NOTES, SOLUTIONS AND HIGHLLIGHTS
2. Eliminating the peninsula and installing a 11' island gave the illusion of a larger kitchen.
1. Replaced over the stove microwave with a black range hood to complement the island cabinets and countertops.
4. Installed a microwave drawer in the island.
5. The Island is the center of attention. The waterfall ledge and the length certainly gave the kitchen enough counter space to please any chef
3. The island black cabinets blended in well with the existing black dishwasher.
8. Installed 3 large pendants over the island to create a little drama when you 1st wall into the kitchen.
6. Installed wine bottle storage on far right hand side with wine refrigerator.
7. Installed wall mounted TV to enjoy watching while having your morning coffee.
9. Installed the pantry in the middle of the. counter run to separate the main kitchen area from the TV/Wine entertainment area of the kitchen.