Copyright © 2015 Wanda Alexander's Panache Interior. All Rights Reserved
KITCHEN NOTES, SOLUTIONS AND HIGHLLIGHTS
1. Eliminated one wall between Kitchen and Family Den to create an open kitchen concept
2. Reduced opening into laundry room to extend wall to accommodate banquette.
3. Installed pocket doors to laundry room to eliminating door swing.
4. The new banquette replaced the old kitchen table which made room for the new kitchen island.
5. New island provided ample storage and seating to replace the kitchen table
6. Installed chandelier over banquette.
7. Custom build wine storage on right side of refrigerator to create a built in look for the refrigerator
8. The old desk area converted into a built-in pantry for additional storage
9. Accent lighting installed in glass front cabinets and under cabinets